RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Looneysphere Redux

Well, well, well...

I don't know how, but the Rant was reset by Blogoogler to public, after I'd set it to private in August, to make my exit clean and permanent. Come to find out that Joe was able to see it as late as December.

So in the spirit of all things chaos-y, I've decided it's time for round two.

I have no idea what that really means. I just know that in the past few weeks I can count nearly a dozen times when I've said to myself, "I should blog about that."

Then I said to myself, "I don't really have a blog anymore."

Then I said, "Well, I sort of do, but I put it on hold."

Then I said, "I don't really know if I want to go through this whole 'starting over' thing just to blog about soccer/cloverfield/cops/romney/idol/etc."

Then I said, "Ooh, look, Cheez-its!"

So, ruminating, I wondered if I needed a new design? Or clear out and archive the old posts so only the new ones show up? Or...

Doesn't matter, right? It's not like I'm selling something or somesuch.

Therefore, the Rant is officially back. I've got things I feel like jabbering about and I really just want some attention. I've cleaned up my blogroll a bit, so if you're missing and it's making you a little crazy-stalker-like, then let me know and we'll read each other again.

Now if only I could think of something to blog about.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites