RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Thursday, January 24, 2008

LOLCat of the Week


Well, I've been flat on my back fighting the flu and fever for five freakin' days. I haven't been this sick in ages. I didn't know you could get this stupid-sick with the flu anymore. Ah, such is medical ignorance.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of cats, but I like the LOLCats a little too much.

So I decided to pilfer random pics and a few of my own and make my own LOLCats, maybe one a week.

Oh, and come around tomorrow too. I'll have a new weekly feature (or as weekly as I can make it) to show off that you'll either enjoy or totally hate.

Cheers. Gotta take some more Tylenol. This fever has GOT to go away...

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites