RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Movie Quotes

Alright, springboarding off Jen's movie quotes post (which springboarded off a post of mine... geeeee, bouncy!) I'm going to list thirteen movie quotes.

You guess the movie in the comments. NO GOOGLING!!

1. We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!
Sunset Boulevard - Eden

2. Oh, George... Not the livestock.
O Brother Where Art Thou? - Fez Monkey

3. Name a shrub after me--something prickly and hard to eradicate.
Master and Commander - Kos

4. Hey, I got a social disease!
Westside Story - Jen

5. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat.
Singin' in the Rain - Kos

6. I pray that I may never see the desert again. Hear me, God.
Lawrence of Arabia - Kos

7. Honey, there's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick.
Annie Hall - Fez Monkey

8. By all means move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
All right, I'll have pity on y'all. This line is from The Devil Wears Prada.

9. Maybe it's better not to be the best. Then you can lose and it's OK.
Searching for Bobby Fischer - Kos

10. Don't be too sure I'm as crooked as I'm supposed to be!
The Maltese Falcon - Kos

11. Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant.
Pulp Fiction - Fez Monkey

12. I didn't say I didn't love you. I said, "Stay away from me."
On the Waterfront - Kos

13. And the present is trivia, which I scribble down as fucking notes.
Memento - Kos

Enjoy!

Note: #8 is from a very recent movie, less than a year old.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites