Thursday Thirteen - Movie Quotes
Alright, springboarding off Jen's movie quotes post (which springboarded off a post of mine... geeeee, bouncy!) I'm going to list thirteen movie quotes.
You guess the movie in the comments. NO GOOGLING!!
1. We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!
Sunset Boulevard - Eden
2. Oh, George... Not the livestock.
O Brother Where Art Thou? - Fez Monkey
3. Name a shrub after me--something prickly and hard to eradicate.
Master and Commander - Kos
4. Hey, I got a social disease!
Westside Story - Jen
5. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat.
Singin' in the Rain - Kos
6. I pray that I may never see the desert again. Hear me, God.
Lawrence of Arabia - Kos
7. Honey, there's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick.
Annie Hall - Fez Monkey
8. By all means move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
All right, I'll have pity on y'all. This line is from The Devil Wears Prada.
9. Maybe it's better not to be the best. Then you can lose and it's OK.
Searching for Bobby Fischer - Kos
10. Don't be too sure I'm as crooked as I'm supposed to be!
The Maltese Falcon - Kos
11. Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant.
Pulp Fiction - Fez Monkey
12. I didn't say I didn't love you. I said, "Stay away from me."
On the Waterfront - Kos
13. And the present is trivia, which I scribble down as fucking notes.
Memento - Kos
Note: #8 is from a very recent movie, less than a year old.