RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday MeMe

Copped from UV

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Store Manager
2. Sales Representative
3. Customer Service Rep
4. Fry cook

Four movies I would watch over and over (and have):
1. On the Waterfront
2. Searching for Bobby Fischer
3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
4. A Few Good Men

Four places I have lived:
1. San Jose, California
2. Fallon, Nevada
3. Capitola, California
4. King City, California

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Australian Football League Game of the Week
3. English Premier League
4. National Geographic Explorer

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. San Diego
2. Anaheim (Disneyland)
3. Arizona (Grand Canyon)
4. San Francisco

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Corned Beef & Cabbage
2. Shepherd's Pie
3. Lamb Shanks
4. Grilled Salmon

Four of my favorite animals:
1. Horse
2. Snake
3. Orca
4. Tiger

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Australia
2. Ireland
3. Washington D.C.
4. Scotland

No tune to name on this one, sorry!

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites