RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Friday, March 23, 2007

Movie MeMe

In the current spirit of March Movie Madness and all around cinemaness, I copped this from Joe the Troll.

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.

Searching for Bobby Fischer

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.

The Rescuers (The summer I turned 10!)

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.

I can't name just one, so I'll name three. Liam Neeson, William H. Macy, and Kate Winslet.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.

Steven Seagall. No, you don't need a link! He's a schmuck.

5.Name a movie you can and do quote from.

Pulp Fiction, "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.

Hmmmm, Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom of the Opera, Westside Story, and now Godspell (LOL).

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.

The aforementioned Jesus Christ Superstar

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.

OMG, let me see. I'll have to name five. On the Waterfront, Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Chinatown, and Searching for Bobby Fischer.

9. Name a movie you own.

What? I own like 150... Okay, Casablanca.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

I've got to go with Joe on this one, Wil Smith.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

Yes, quite a few. How about Titanic.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Of course!

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.

Scarface, believe it or not.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

No, but came close a couple of times.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

Ordinary People, Kramer vs. Kramer, a few others.

16. Popcorn?

Oh, you betcha!

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

Three or four times a year. Tough to do with little kids in the house.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

LOL, I think it was the Curious George movie a year or so ago!

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

I'm kind of stuck on Film Noir right now, but I like indie style dramas and detective stories, and I'm a sucker for really good Fantasy and SciFi flicks.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Jaws. I had just turned eight and talked grandma into it :-)

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

I can't think of one, really. I've seen some that are pretty poor, but I can usually smell a stinker from a mile away. If I had to pick one, I'd have to say Batman and Robin. That sucked!

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Pink Floyd, The Wall

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?

Night of the Living Dead (original Romero version.)

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?

Hmmmm, there've been a few. I liked Dumb & Dumber, History of the World, Spaceballs, among others.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites