RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloweenie

I'm not a big fan of Hallowe'en myself, but I ripped this from UV for giggles.

1. What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?

Alien

2. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?

When I was 5 I got an astronaut costume with a little light in the facemask which I thought was the bomb. Or perhaps when I went to a high school Hallowe'en party as a flaming homosexual. Ah, now that was funny...

3. Given enough money, what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?

A genuine Jedi Knight with a rilly-rilly cool lightsaber.

4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?

A couple years ago with my two boys. Now mom usually takes them out while I have candy duty at home.

5. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Little three packs of Sweet Tarts, or mini 3 Musketeers.

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had.

Well, when I was very young, I had a dream where I was kidnapped by a witch and taken into space to her lair, a building that looked suspiciously like the liquor store near our house (yes, neon beer signs in the windows) floating upon an asteroid. It was scary at that age. I wish I could have that dream again, just to check it out.

7. What is your supernatural fear?

I don't really have any supernatural fears. I believe in the supernatural, fairly well as explained in the bible, so I don't fear it.

8. What is your 'creepy-crawlie' fear?

Oh, spiders are the worst, but not the fear they used to be. I'm a dad. It's what I do.

9. Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night.

Haven't. Sorry, it's boring, I know.

10. Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?

No. I'm with Paula on the yuck factor. Houses get that reputation because they're gross and falling apart. No thanks.

11. Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-o-Lantern?

Oh, we buy patterns and try to do something interesting every year. They boys do traditional because it's easier.

12. How much do you decorate the house at Halloween?

A few candles and a door hanger and such. My wife's doing. I could do without Hallowe'en, m'self.

13. What do you want on your tombstone?

Whatever my wife wants to read when and if she visits. I hope it's something nice, that's all :-)

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites