I'm not a big fan of Hallowe'en myself, but I ripped this from UV for giggles.
1. What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?
2. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
When I was 5 I got an astronaut costume with a little light in the facemask which I thought was the bomb. Or perhaps when I went to a high school Hallowe'en party as a flaming homosexual. Ah, now that was funny...
3. Given enough money, what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?
A genuine Jedi Knight with a rilly-rilly cool lightsaber.
4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
A couple years ago with my two boys. Now mom usually takes them out while I have candy duty at home.
5. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Little three packs of Sweet Tarts, or mini 3 Musketeers.
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had.
Well, when I was very young, I had a dream where I was kidnapped by a witch and taken into space to her lair, a building that looked suspiciously like the liquor store near our house (yes, neon beer signs in the windows) floating upon an asteroid. It was scary at that age. I wish I could have that dream again, just to check it out.
7. What is your supernatural fear?
I don't really have any supernatural fears. I believe in the supernatural, fairly well as explained in the bible, so I don't fear it.
8. What is your 'creepy-crawlie' fear?
Oh, spiders are the worst, but not the fear they used to be. I'm a dad. It's what I do.
9. Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night.
Haven't. Sorry, it's boring, I know.
10. Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?
No. I'm with Paula on the yuck factor. Houses get that reputation because they're gross and falling apart. No thanks.
11. Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-o-Lantern?
Oh, we buy patterns and try to do something interesting every year. They boys do traditional because it's easier.
12. How much do you decorate the house at Halloween?
A few candles and a door hanger and such. My wife's doing. I could do without Hallowe'en, m'self.
13. What do you want on your tombstone?
Whatever my wife wants to read when and if she visits. I hope it's something nice, that's all :-)