RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Monday, September 11, 2006

Five Years On

I suppose we're all blogging on this today. I'm not watching much of the media coverage today. I really can't. You're watching people die all over again and it's a little too much for me.

But I'm doing a little reflecting. This will come across as rambling, fair warning.

I know...

Eh, screw it. I just erased a dozen paragraphs of stuff. As these things often do, it became about politics and such.

For today, better to remember that 2,996 innocent people met their end in a tragic, brutal manner, in an unprovoked attack perpetrated by cowards, that many of these dead are dead because they were heroes and put the welfare of others above their own, and that they left behind families that will never wholly heal.

Remember them and pray for them, or whatever it is you do, because even if you never meet a one, it will help them in ways none of us will ever fully understand.

Come tomorrow we can talk about everything else, but today is about the families.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites