Book it, Dan-O
1. One book that changed your life?
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C. S. Lewis. I fell in love with reading because of this book.
2. One book you have read more than once?
Searching for Bobby Fischer, by Fred Waitzkin
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. One book that made you laugh?
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (whole series, really), by Douglas Adams
5. One book that made you cry?
Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls. Read when I was nine and bawled like a baby.
6. One book you wish had been written?
The Old Man and the Sea, by Ernest Hemingway. I wish I was one-tenth that good.
7. One book you wish had never been written?
8. One book you are currently reading?
How Should We Then Live, by Francis A. Schaeffer
9. One book you've been meaning to read?
The Philosophy of History, by G. W. F. Hegel
10. Now tag 5 people:
Huh? Ummmmm, Gekko, Mark, Lily, Jeff, and Dahveed.