RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Sunday, August 27, 2006

6 Degrees of Making Up

Yeah, it's stupid title. So what? Because Paula is a bigger person than I am (talking personality here, folks... don't want to get into that kind of trouble) we have patched things up. I'm proud to have Paula as a friend. Everyone should be so lucky.

I have to apologize to Paula, too. There is one thing I misread in her post. Yes, I am forced to confess that I missed that fact that the "6 Degrees" post was a guest-post by Sylvia. It just didn't seem like Paula to take that sort of pot shot at anyone. Sylvia, however, is a loose cannon, and you just never know what to expect from her. I mean that as a compliment... sort of. But I had to truth myself out there, because that sort of thing is rather important.

So, please to go Ultrablog now. The reading is far more interesting than anything you'll find here.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites