RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Monday, February 20, 2006

No Choice but to Steal

Because I'm not POPular. I don't get tagged. Ever. So I have to steal. I'll hang out with the popular kids anyway and follow them around the playground, even after they threaten me and beat me up, cuz I wanna be just like them.

Oops, crap, should've saved that one for therapy.

Anyway, I'm doing this meme cause I freakin' wanna, and I'm not tagging anybody because nobody tagged me (not THAT Nobody.)

MEME

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

Color, although On the Waterfront is one of my very faves.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Shooze

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

MP3. I love my iPod. I'm going to have it surgically implanted.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

No way! But if I actually did... I'd be in Ireland. (Just in case I do, now y'all know where to find me without me telling or looking. Unsettling thought: what if they don't bother? LOL.)

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

Religious Extremism

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

Give every freakin' wacko nutjob a big ol' chill pill.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Go to college and get my Music Composition degree

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

The Holocaust. Copying Mark and UV, but so what?

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?

Ooh, a night at the opera. It's been a long time.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Kennedy. Solve that one for good and all the conspiracy nonsense crap goes up in smoke.

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Well, you didn't specify, so if time/death is no obstacle, I'd say John Steinbeck. If they have to be living... well... probably Richard Ford... or maybe Stephen King :)

Meal? Steinbeck: Kielbasa stir fry Ford: Jambalaya King: BBQ'd Tri Tip

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Nothing. Just the opposite. If this is all there is, then my closest human relationships are all that matter, and I'd want to make the most of each one, esp. my marriage. Not that I'm not doing that already, but it might add to my sense of urgency :)

Okay, no tags. Move along. Nothing to see here.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites