RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dead or Alive

Osama bin Laden says:

"You'll never take me alive, copper!"

Okey-dokey. No prob. Let's mail that slob in on a slab.

What's he thinking? There are a lot of people who would love to see him cold and stiff and leave him without the opportunity to spew one more hateful word in his own defense. Most people are ambiguous in both their good and their evil, but every now and then you get one downright evil motherfucker, and that's what he is.

Sorry for the language for my gentler readers, but sometimes only one word works.

You'll never take me alive. Oh, great, we were really worried about that. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be satisfied well enough if they had to put his arse back together like a jigsaw puzzle to bury it up. Maybe he can just off himself and leave directions with the official Al-Qaeda press corps... erm, I mean, Al-Jazeera. Someone can go scrape him up and bottle him up, call it a day. Then on to the next wacko.

Yeah, I'm not all that proud of my attitude either, but I'm not gonna sit here and lie either.

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites