RANT OF THE LOON - ADVENTURES IN THE LOONEYSPHERE

Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five

What the heck...

1.) What do you do for a living? I'm an office manager for an agricultural packaging company.

2.) What do you like most about your job? The POWER! Okay, just kidding. Working for the company is great, because my bosses are very generous and try to make it a place people want to come to every day to work. For the job, it's challenging juggling production and shipping schedules, especially in the heat of the busy season (i.e.: RIGHT NOW!)

3.) What do you like least about your job? Paperwork. I like to figure stuff out and hit the home run, but I hate doing the paperwork to finish it up.

4.) When you have a bad day at work, it's usually because... I've slacked off in some way or wasn't thorough in my follow through and something I screwed up or didn't follow up on came back to bite me in the arse.

5.) What other career(s) are you interested in? It'd have to be something very special to pull me away from this place. Something lucrative and in the music biz, probably.

Do yer own: Friday Five

ABOUT

It's about me, dummy!!!

LINKS

Patzer's Progress
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Film Freaks Film Club
Collingwood FC

Newcastle United

Oakland Raiders

San Jose Sharks

BLOGROLL

Light Motifs
Yeah Whatever
LawyerWorldLand
Under the Bridge
Much That is Hidden
Grapes 2.0
Quotidian Vicissitudes
The Fifth Column
Out of Me Head
Ole Blue the Heretic
Stab Film
What is Hip

ARCHIVES

EMAIL

Looney Mail

SITE FEED

CREDITS

Add to Technorati Favorites